PT. MIKATASA AGUNG
- Responsible to manage procurement & purchasing process of materials, especially automotive and electrical equipment
- Including identifying, sourcing, and purchasing goods and services required by the company.
- Maximum 32 years old
- Bachelor's degree from Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, with min GPA 3.00
- Good initiative, fast learner, honest
- Minimum 2 year experiences as Procurement/Purchasing
- Have knowledge about automotive and electrical equipment
- Have a good communication & negotiation skill
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Can communicate in English & Mandarin (min passive)
- Have a driving license (SIM C)
- Work location in Surabaya
Since it was founded in 1976, Mikatasa has dedicated its resources to add more values into customers lives by providing high quality adhesives and coatings that have been widely sought after in the market.
For more than 40 years we have been striving to deliver the best quality products to improve your home experience. Our adhesives and coatings have been used and permeate everyday lives. Whether you are a home owner, an architect, a contractor, or a business owner making home improvement products, we are ready to support you to improve all aspects of your work.
Nowadays, with over 15.000 outlets in Indonesia, Mikatasa brings adhesive brand Rajawali as a market leader of PVAc adhesive in Indonesia. Not just in Indonesia, in 2009, Mikatasa penetrate African market and 2011 expand to Asian market. In 2016, our coating product Taka Inspire Multicolor entering South East Asia market such as Laos and Cambodia.
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia