PT. MIKATASA AGUNG
- Test & evaluate the implementation of internal control and risk management system in accordance with company policy.
- Inspect & assess efficiency and effecttiveness in finance, operations, HR, marketing and other activities.
- Provide recommendations for improvement and objective information about the activities inspected.
- Communicate and follow up on findings.
- Max. 25 years old.
- Bachelor's degree from Accounting/Management, with min. GPA 3.00.
- Min. a year experience as an Internal Audit/Auditor/related field.
- Able to operate Ms Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Familiar with ERP Programs (Microsoft Dynamix AX/SAP/ERP)
- Willing to travel.
- No dust allergy.
- Have a strong mentality and assertive character.
- Able to drive vehicles (car & motorcycles) and have driving licenses (A & C).
- Work placement: West Jakarta.
Since it was founded in 1976, Mikatasa has dedicated its resources to add more values into customers lives by providing high quality adhesives and coatings that have been widely sought after in the market.
For more than 40 years we have been striving to deliver the best quality products to improve your home experience. Our adhesives and coatings have been used and permeate everyday lives. Whether you are a home owner, an architect, a contractor, or a business owner making home improvement products, we are ready to support you to improve all aspects of your work.
Nowadays, with over 15.000 outlets in Indonesia, Mikatasa brings adhesive brand Rajawali as a market leader of PVAc adhesive in Indonesia. Not just in Indonesia, in 2009, Mikatasa penetrate African market and 2011 expand to Asian market. In 2016, our coating product Taka Inspire Multicolor entering South East Asia market such as Laos and Cambodia.
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia