PT. MIKATASA AGUNG
Finance & Tax Officer
- Provide administrative support related to finance and tax
- Responsible for tax verification and ensure data accuracy
- Responsible for reconciliation, data entry and prepare documents for tax payments
Job Requirements :
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Management / Accounting / Tax (Minimum GPA 3.00/4.00)
- Minimum 2 years experience as Finance / Tax Officer (Preferably having tax Brevet A&B certification)
- Fluent in Bahasa, English (required), Mandarin (desired)
- Required skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and accounting-related applications.
- Communicative, diligent, fast learner, smart and attention to detail
- Neat and attractive appearance
Since it was founded in 1976, Mikatasa has dedicated its resources to add more values into customers lives by providing high quality adhesives and coatings that have been widely sought after in the market.
For more than 40 years we have been striving to deliver the best quality products to improve your home experience. Our adhesives and coatings have been used and permeate everyday lives. Whether you are a home owner, an architect, a contractor, or a business owner making home improvement products, we are ready to support you to improve all aspects of your work.
Nowadays, with over 15.000 outlets in Indonesia, Mikatasa brings adhesive brand Rajawali as a market leader of PVAc adhesive in Indonesia. Not just in Indonesia, in 2009, Mikatasa penetrate African market and 2011 expand to Asian market. In 2016, our coating product Taka Inspire Multicolor entering South East Asia market such as Laos and Cambodia.