PT. MIKATASA AGUNG
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for social media management
- Develop and implement social media strategies across various platform, monitor social media channels for updates on trend, industry news, and competitors
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing campaign on digital platform to achieve maximum ROI
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure messages and campaigns focus on customers
- Analyze websites and identify areas for development
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / IT is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a digital marketing specialist or similar position
- Experienced in managing SEO / SEM campaigns, social media, display advertising and Google Ads
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user flows
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Familiar with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Able to identify target audiences and design engaging digital campaigns
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with a creative personality
- Proficient in English
Since it was founded in 1976, Mikatasa has dedicated its resources to add more values into customers lives by providing high quality adhesives and coatings that have been widely sought after in the market.
For more than 40 years we have been striving to deliver the best quality products to improve your home experience. Our adhesives and coatings have been used and permeate everyday lives. Whether you are a home owner, an architect, a contractor, or a business owner making home improvement products, we are ready to support you to improve all aspects of your work.
Nowadays, with over 15.000 outlets in Indonesia, Mikatasa brings adhesive brand Rajawali as a market leader of PVAc adhesive in Indonesia. Not just in Indonesia, in 2009, Mikatasa penetrate African market and 2011 expand to Asian market. In 2016, our coating product Taka Inspire Multicolor entering South East Asia market such as Laos and Cambodia.