PT. MIKATASA AGUNG
Digital Marketing Officer
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, market trends, and best practices of toys' industries
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, website, and advertising campaigns
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Daily manage of our e-commerce store
- Maximum 30 years old
- Bachelor's Degree from any major
- Experienced in digital marketing for at least 3 years
- Having a knowledge in e-commerce and partnership is a plus
- Passionate in digital, event management, and media advertising.
- Have a great sense of content and design ideation.
- Able to prioritize, work in a fast-paced, and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent time management and detail-oriented are a must.
- Collaborative with the ability and desire to interact with all the stakeholders.
- Willing to work dynamically & eligible to demonstrate good teamwork under minimum supervision.
Since it was founded in 1976, Mikatasa has dedicated its resources to add more values into customers lives by providing high quality adhesives and coatings that have been widely sought after in the market.
For more than 40 years we have been striving to deliver the best quality products to improve your home experience. Our adhesives and coatings have been used and permeate everyday lives. Whether you are a home owner, an architect, a contractor, or a business owner making home improvement products, we are ready to support you to improve all aspects of your work.
Nowadays, with over 15.000 outlets in Indonesia, Mikatasa brings adhesive brand Rajawali as a market leader of PVAc adhesive in Indonesia. Not just in Indonesia, in 2009, Mikatasa penetrate African market and 2011 expand to Asian market. In 2016, our coating product Taka Inspire Multicolor entering South East Asia market such as Laos and Cambodia.