PT. MIKATASA AGUNG
- Responsible to create, develop and execute concepts and creative strategies that is compatible with any social media platform to increase brand awareness and strengthen brand presence
- Monitor market trends, research consumer behavior and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities
- Working closely with the team to make sure that the content has consistency with the brand guide and delivers effective messages.
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Able to make content script and content calendar/time table
- Bachelor’s degree from Communication Sciences/Sastra
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field, previous experience as a Creative Strategist is desired
- Experience making a content script and content calendar
- Have a basic understanding about branding and marketing concepts
- Have a good understanding about design software (minimum Canva)
- Strong critical thinking and have a creative mind
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Willing to travel
Since it was founded in 1976, Mikatasa has dedicated its resources to add more values into customers lives by providing high quality adhesives and coatings that have been widely sought after in the market.
For more than 40 years we have been striving to deliver the best quality products to improve your home experience. Our adhesives and coatings have been used and permeate everyday lives. Whether you are a home owner, an architect, a contractor, or a business owner making home improvement products, we are ready to support you to improve all aspects of your work.
Nowadays, with over 15.000 outlets in Indonesia, Mikatasa brings adhesive brand Rajawali as a market leader of PVAc adhesive in Indonesia. Not just in Indonesia, in 2009, Mikatasa penetrate African market and 2011 expand to Asian market. In 2016, our coating product Taka Inspire Multicolor entering South East Asia market such as Laos and Cambodia.